The vision of the Financial Planning Association of Austin is to be the premier community of financial planners in the central Texas area and to serve as the leading financial planning resource for the public and media.
Our mission is to foster and support the value of the financial planning process and its ethical practice through professional growth, networking, education and mentoring. Each year FPA of Austin holds several lunch educational meetings, one Annual Planners Conference, one Ethics meeting, one Career Day, and an annual golf tournament for charity.
Please refer to our Calendar of Events for the most recent event information and join our social media groups – Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn – to keep updated and to participate online with FPA of Austin.
With over 200 members, FPA of Austin serves the financial planning professionals for the central Texas area.
- Over 65% of our members hold the CFP® designation
- 80% have at least a Bachelors degree
- 15% have earned their Masters degree
- 10 meetings per year PLUS an Annual Symposium, Career Day and Golf Tournament
- Other networking opportunities throughout the year
- Communications sent to over 1,000 professionals
View Our Sponsorship Opportunities
Corporate Sponsorship Agreement