- Tuesday Apr 9, 2019
- Start Time: 11:30AM
- End Time: 1:00PM
- Austin Country Club
FPA Austin April 9 Lunch Meeting
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
11:30 – 1:00 pm
Austin Country Club
Speaker: Clay Byrne, Byrne Real Estate Group
Clay Byrne was raised in Austin and graduated from Westlake High School in 1994. He spent two years studying Economics at the University of Texas in Austin before ‘launching’ his real estate career in 1997. Clay leads the Byrne Real Estate Group which focuses on providing an extraordinary experience to every client and team member every day. Clay and his team are consistently in the top 10% of sales in the Central Texas area each year. Approaching 23 years in the business, Clay has served 1,000’s of families, survived 2.5 major cycles, and participated in Austin’s astounding growth. Clay’s favorite part of the business is reading the data, paying attention to consumer sentiment and looking at early trends.
Clay’s favorite part of his life is time with his two very young kids, William and Julia; wife, Diana, and dog Frankie Figgs.
CFP CE: 1 CE approved
- Free – Austin FPA CFP Professionals and Allied Members and 2019 Partners, but you must make a reservation for the lunch meeting.
- $60 – Non-Members
- $40 – FPA Members who are CFP Candidates, Faculty, CFP Certificant Students, Transfers from other chapters, FPA members from other chapters
- $20 – FPA Members who are Member Emeritus (Retired) or Full-time Students
- If you do not receive an email confirmation when you register please contact Sarah at email@example.com.
- FPA is committed to pay for every reservation made. If you cannot keep your commitment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel by Thursday, April 4th. No-shows will be billed $50