- Tuesday Aug 14, 2018
- Start Time: 11:30AM
- End Time: 1:15PM
- Norris Conference Center
Please join us for our FPA Austin August Lunch Meeting
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
11:30 – 1:00 pm
Austin Country Club
Topic: How to Use Digital Marketing to Dramatically Improve Your Financial Practice
Speaker: : Mike Langford, MBA, Series 7, finservMarketing
Your clients, prospects, and referral partners spend an increasingly large portion of their daily lives online. They are always connected and actively consuming or producing content. In 2018 and beyond, digital marketing is no longer a “nice to have. It is a must for every business.
In this session, Mike Langford of finservMarketing will teach you fundamental digital marketing strategies and action steps that you can implement in your business to make it easier for you to win new clients, increase share-of-wallet, and improve client retention.
No prior experience with digital marketing is necessary for this session.
- Learn how High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals are using digital tools.
- See how wealthy seniors are using digital tools in their financial lives.
- Gain an understanding of how crucial social media is to building and maintaining your practice.
- Video is one of the most powerful tools in your digital marketing toolkit. How should you use it?
- Compliance is a must, but it mustn’t be feared or used as an excuse for avoiding digital marketing.
- Let’s talk ROI. Yes, digital marketing (even social media) should have a positive ROI.
Mike Langford is a rare breed. His skills and experience uniquely bridge the financial services and the digital marketing world. As a 24 year veteran of the financial services industry and a pioneer in the use of digital marketing for financial professionals in their practices Mike has had the tremendous honor to work with world class firms in the retail and institutional business lines.
Mike’s passion and commitment to the financial professional population is well known throughout the industry. He is a frequent keynote speaker on the topics of digital marketing, social media, digital video and mobile strategy at events sponsored by broker dealers, wire houses, asset management firms and others with large populations of distributed financial professionals.
- Lunch reservations are required by all. If you do not receive an email confirmation when you register, your registration did not go through. Please try to register again or contact email@example.com.
- Austin FPA Members and 2018 Partners- Free
- Guests – $60
- Those who show up without a reservation will be placed on a wait list at the door and seated as space becomes available.
- FPA is committed to pay for every reservation made. If you cannot keep your commitment, please call 512-261-4159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel by Thursday, August 9th. No-shows will be billed $50.