- Friday Feb 16, 2018
- Start Time: 11:30AM
- End Time: 1:15PM
- Austin Country Club
February Lunch Meeting
Sponsored by Platinum Partner
Friday, February 16, 2018
11:30 – 1:15 pm
Austin Country Club
Registration has closed. Please email email@example.com for availability
Cash Balance Plans – The Choice for Business Owners
Bill Presson, EGPS (Economic Group Pension Services)
Join us at the February meeting to see why the higher limits and flexibility in cash balance plans make these very attractive to successful clients.
- Help clients and prospects contribute up to $250,000 to their retirement plan
- Show business owners and their CPA the value of a tax deferred strategy
- Increase assets under management
Continuing Education: 1 CE credit
- Free – Austin FPA Members and 2018 Sponsors, but you must make a reservation for the lunch meeting.
- $60 – Non-Members
- Those who show up without a reservation will be placed on a wait list at the door and seated as space becomes available.
- FPA is committed to pay for every reservation made. If you cannot keep your commitment, please call 512-261-4159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel by Monday, February 12th. No-shows will be billed $50.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation when you registered or want to confirm that you registered, please try registering again. If your registration was accepted, the system will not allow you to register again using the same email. Thank you.