- Tuesday Jun 11, 2019
- Start Time: 11:30AM
- End Time: 1:00PM
- Austin Country Club
FPA Austin June Lunch Meeting
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
11:30 – 1:00 pm
Austin Country Club
Topic: Mastering the First Impression: Understanding What the Client Sees in You
Speaker: Rob Richardson, Franklin Templeton
Lasting relationships often start with a positive first impression. The challenge is, there are many ways for people to gain insights about you, possibly without you even knowing. The presentation Mastering First Impressions: Understanding What the Client Sees in You looks at first impressions from the client’s point of view and offers tips for making them favorable. CLICK HERE for a peek into more about the presentation.
CFP CE: 1 CE Approved
- Free – Austin FPA CFP Professionals and Allied Members and 2019 Partners, but you must make a reservation for the lunch meeting.
- $60 – Non-Members
- $40 – FPA Members who are CFP Candidates, Faculty, CFP Certificant Students, Transfers from other chapters, FPA members from other chapters
- $20 – FPA Members who are Member Emeritus (Retired) or Full-time Students
- If you do not receive an email confirmation when you register please contact Sarah at email@example.com.
- FPA is committed to pay for every reservation made. If you cannot keep your commitment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel by Thursday, June 6th. No-shows will be billed $50