The Financial Planning Association of Hampton Roads advances the success of financial planners and the financial planning process by promoting the value of financial planning and creating public interest. The FPA of Hampton Roads provides several education and networking opportunities to financial planners and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS CFP®, continuing education programs and an Annual Professional Continuing Education Symposium.
- To learn the benefits of joining the FPA of Hampton Roads, click on this Membership Benefits link.
- To join FPA of Hampton Roads, click here for an online application.
The FPA of Hampton Roads can help you improve your career as a financial planner. Click the links below to keep up with events, programs, career development opportunities and more:
- About Our Chapter – The FPA has over 30,000 members nationwide. Learn the missions and goals of the Hampton Roads chapter, what we do, and how you can become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ CFP®.
- Board of Directors – Find contact information for the FPA of Hampton Roads Board of Directors.
- Calendar of Meetings & Events – Members can find information on upcoming meetings, events and educational opportunities in our event calendar.
- Career Development – Find out how membership can help develop your career as a financial planner.
- Continuing Education Credits – Learn about receiving CE credits toward your CFP® certification.
- CFP® Scholarship – The FPA of Hampton Roads rewards an annual scholarship for students pursuing their CFP® certification. Click the link to download the scholarship application.
- Community Outreach – Pro Bono – The FPA has created alliances with the American Red Cross, the military and the Project for Financial Independence to help prepare families in need for financial stability. Find out how to be a part of this important community outreach program.
- FREE FPA Membership! – Help the FPA of Hampton Roads meet its goals by referring wholesalers or other sponsors to the FPA of Hampton Roads, and get your FPA membership for free. Click to learn more.
- Helpful Links – Find links to associations and organizations, government agencies, stock exchanges, tax information and more.
- Internships – Help college students learn what it takes to become financial planners by hiring them as interns at your firm. Find a list of available internship opportunities in financial planning.
- Job Postings – Click to find financial planning jobs in Hampton Roads.
- Join FPA of Hampton Roads – Download an application to join the FPA of Hampton Roads.
- Membership Benefits – Get connected. Learn the benefits of joining the FPA of Hampton Roads.
- Newsletters & Bulletins – Keep up with news, events and opportunities with our newsletters and bulletins. Browse and read past issues of our newsletters.
- Sponsors-Partner Program – Market your company to the financial planning community. Learn the benefits of partnership with the FPA of Hampton Roads.
- Education and Resources – Find financial planning education and resources and information on becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ CFP®.
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net by Ambro