For Financial Planning and CFP® Students
The Scholarship is available to candidates who are pursuing the Certified Financial Planner certification or are enrolled in a financial planning program and are motivated to obtain the CFP® designation.
Benefit to you
- One year free membership to the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- One year free membership to the local FPA of Idaho
- Formally introduced at their first FPA meeting to the membership
- Possible mentoring opportunities with financial planning professionals
- Network with others to learn more about the profession
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Must be an Idaho Resident
- Currently enrolled in a CFP certificate program or accredited college or university registered with the CFP Board of Standards
- Has the intention to become a CFP certificant by fulfilling all requirements andsitting for the CFP certification exam.
- Must demonstrate academic accomplishment
- Furnish a letter of recommendation from a professor or practicing CFP professional
How do I apply?
Please contact Laura Johnson for an application.