Woodbury Offices for Rent
Nassau County Class A Building. 1, 2 or 3 beautiful windowed private offices with administrative workstations in large professional suite with conference room and kitchen. Networking opportunity.
Available November 1st. Call (516) 220-0929
To post your career opportunity on this website, call or email the chapter office at (516) 542-2004 or email@example.com .
The Following positions are available at
Westco Financial Group
77 Hempstead Avenue
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Associate Financial Advisor
Looking for a self-motivated, self-directed, entrepreneurial person to fast track to management position
Assist lead advisor with: Pre-client work, client meetings, investment research, financial planning and insurance, business development, independent/financial advisor recruiting
Strong computer skills in word, excel, power point, publisher, outlook
Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to interpret large amounts of data and multi-task, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, teamwork skills and ability to make decisions
Prior related internship or work experience is preferred
Bachelor’s degree, MBA/MS degree or in progress
Full-Time position, full medical and retirement plan offered
Must have a car and drive
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Associate – Full-Time
Independent wealth management boutique firm (RIA, B/D, Insurance Agency, Tax/Accounting) has opening for a full-time marketing associate. Responsibilities include keeping website and social media up to date and handle set up and maintenance of monthly newsletter. The duties include being responsible for data entry, printing daily letters and reports and maintaining databases. The ability to follow directions and work independently and computer literacy most important. The person we are looking for must be goal-oriented, self-directed and a team player. Great opportunity for advancement and training offered. Recent college grad desired. Reliability a MUST. Must have a car and drive. Full-Time position, salary, bonus, full medical and retirement plan offered.
email resume to email@example.com
Diversified Financial Services Firm looking for bookkeeper to handle consolidated statements, firm financials, payroll, payroll tax returns, receivables and payables.
Small firm background a plus
Financial Services experience a plus
Tax return preparation experience a plus
Must be proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
Part-Time flexible hours, 15-20/per week
Lynbrook location, non-smoking office.
MUST have a car and drive.
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Westco Advisory Services, Inc. Westco Investment Corp. Westco Financial Services, Inc. Westco Agency, Inc.
Registered Investment Advisor Registered Broker/Dealer Income Tax Planning Life, Health, Annuities,
Portfolio Management and Member FINRA/SIPC and Preparation Homeowners, Auto
Financial Planning Investment Brokerage And Business Insurance
Associate Financial Planner (CFP®) RLB WEALTH PLANNING
Founded by Richard Bergen, CPA, CFP®, PFS, RLB Wealth Planning is an established financial planning firm in Garden City with 200 – plus existing clients. We seek a dynamic individual to join our firm, which specializes in working with retirees and pre-retirees. As the “middle” member of our three-person team, you would be involved in a diverse array of activities, including (but not limited to):
- Client meetings, service and support
- Financial planning fact-finding and plan preparation
- Investment proposals
- Technology issues (social media and CRM)
- Tax planning and preparation
- Portfolio rebalancing and reallocation
- Business development for firm (and yourself)
- Researching products and services
- Opportunity to grow your personal business
- Minimum of 3 – plus years in financial services, with demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- CFP® and/or CPA designation
- Technologically proficient – ability to work with CRM (Redtail), social media, and other tech-oriented programs.
- Series 6 or 7 license
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Ability to work empathetically with older clients.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes salary plus incentives based on performance and (if applicable), introducing new clients to the firm.
- 401(k) with matching feature
- Profit Sharing
- Free tax preparation (optional)
- Flex-time possibilities
- Vacations and holidays
- Professional conferences and continuing education
For consideration, please email a resume and cover letter to Rich@rlbwealthplan.com
Coastline Wealth Management- Associate
Coastline Wealth Management- Associate Advisor
We are a well-established, full-service wealth advisory group located in Garden City and Port Jefferson NY. We are rapidly building a reputation for consistently delivering great service, high quality, and unsurpassed value to our clients in Tri State Area. We believe that the ability to serve our clients begins with the quality and happiness of the team. We continuously invest in building a collaborative, team culture, where hard work and productivity are generously rewarded.
We are actively recruiting to add our next Associate Advisor to our team. The person who earns this position will demonstrate:
a passion for serving clients a strong desire to engage a financial advisory career development path a sincere long-term interest to grow as an integral member of our team
3+ years of Financial Services industry experience Bachelor’s Degree
FINRA series 7/66 Life and Health License CFP – Preferred
Strong computer skills MS Office Suite Database/CRM E Money or Financial Planning Software a must Excellent phone skills Effective time management Excellent verbal and written communication skills Problem solving abilities Professional sales skills
Professional appearance and manner Teachable (willing to accept direction, correction & mentoring) Quick learner Desire to serve the team for success Friendly, outgoing, engaging Self-starter Organized High moral and ethical standards
Areas of Responsibility
Prepares for and leads assigned client meetings Works collaboratively with Senior Wealth Advisor Follow through on client meeting tasks Participates in the development and presentation of client financial plans Monitors assigned client accounts, placing trades when needed Proactively and regularly connects with clients to build and deepen relationships Participates in periodic client appreciation and education events Participates in the development, documentation, and implementation of Departmental Policies and Procedures
Salaried Advisor or Commissions Salary: DOE Performance based bonus program Benefits
PTO Program Holiday Program 401k with profit sharing Full-time W2 employee 40+ hours per week
To apply for this position
Include a cover letter with a short paragraph describing how your professional experience has prepared you to engage a career as a Wealth Advisor Include a current resume Top candidates will be contacted via email to schedule an initial Phone Interview.
Email to email@example.com www.coastlinewealth.com
Marcum Accountants – Advisors
At Marcum Financial Services LLC, we commit our energies, intellect and experience in helping to attain the financial goals of our clients by providing the highest level of service and delivering high quality investment alternatives.
As a financial advisor, you will acquire and deepen relationships with clients by providing comprehensive financial planning and advice to help individuals and families pursue their financial goals. Working one-on-one with clients, our advisors develop individually tailored financial plans comprised of personalized investment and insurance products and services. Advisors provide ongoing assistance by offering services to help clients accumulate wealth and safeguard their assets. Marcum Financial Services LLC is an independent firm. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate clients’ financial needs, current holdings and available investment capital to help them identify their investment objectives
- Monitor client portfolios and make recommendations consistent with changes in economic and financial conditions as well as the client’s needs and objectives
- Analyze, draft and implement comprehensive financial and investment plans to help meet client objectives
- Identify and develop new business through existing and potential clients
- Open, transfer and close customer accounts and maintain appropriate account records
- Stay current and informed of new investment products and market trends
- Participate in training and development to continually improve the ability to provide the best advice and service for clients
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices and the financial markets,
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; a Master’s degree or other related professional certification a plus
- Series 7
- Series 66 or equivalent
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity license or ability to obtain within three (3) months
- Previous production minimum of $300,000 or assets under management of $30,000,000 preferred
- Clean CRD/U4 record
- Knowledge of technology and software planning tools to analyze and report financial data.
- MS Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency to read, interpret and send documents.
- Prepares and delivers clear, effective and professional presentations.
- Effective listening and questioning techniques to identify clients’ needs.
- Use mathematics sufficiently to analyze numerical data, ratios among percentages and rates of change in trend analysis.
- Productive networking and prospecting in the community
- Verbal communication skills to communicate ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications to produce correspondence and electronic communications.
- Leadership and training skills to direct the work of administrative employees (as applicable).
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Christine @ 631-414-4882 or Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org