- Thursday May 17, 2018
- Start Time: 11:30AM
- End Time: 1:00PM
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Presented by: Teri Gafford
Economic Update 2018
Presented by Teri Gafford
We are very pleased to announce that Teri Gafford will be our guest presenter at our next chapter meeting on May 17. Teri serves as the regional economic information network director for the Atlanta Fed’s Birmingham Branch.
Teri’s presentation will address a variety of timely topics, including:
- A brief overview of the Federal Reserve’s structure and functions, as well as our district’s role and approach to developing monetary policy
- Current information concerning domestic economic activity
- A summary of recent public announcements from the Federal Reserve
- Plus, questions from the audience
Given the Federal Reserve’s looming considerations about monetary policy, Teri’s presentation offers valuable perspectives for your conversations with clients and prospective clients.
The meeting will be held at the Federal Reserve building in Liberty Park. Lunch starts at 11:30, and we will move to our meeting room at 12:00 for the presentation and announcements. We’re so happy to have Teri speak to our chapter again, and look forward to seeing you at this month’s chapter meeting!