- Friday May 4, 2018
- Start Time: 8:00AM
- End Time: 4:00PM
- Portsmouth Harbor Events, 100 Deer Street, Portsmouth, NH
- Presented by:'
- Cameron Schilling, Esq, McLane Middleton, PA, Data Security: What You Need to Know About Your Company's Vulnerabilties
- Kyle Kadish, Advantage Wealth Solutions, Introduction to 1031 Exchanges
- Speaker to be announced, 2018 Tax Law Changes
- Coventry Edwards-Pitt, Aging Healthy, Wealthy & Wise
- Rick Roche, CAIA, Little Harbor Advisors
- Dan Canudura, Candura Group, Optional Interative Ethics Workshop
Join us in Portsmouth, NH on Friday, May 4 for our next continuing education program. Also, make plans to join us on Thursday evening, May 3 for networking during our Member-Sponsor Meet & Greet and enjoy the breathtaking views at Martingale Wharf, just steps away from our Friday morning meeting location.
UPDATE! Our Portsmouth program is now approved for a total of 7 CEUs by the CFP Board (5.0 CEus for the regular program and 2.0 CEUs for the Ethics program)