- Description: This program fulfills the requirement for CFP Board approved Ethics CE. It has been designed to educate CFP professionals on CFP Board’s new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct effective October 1, 2019.
- Learning Objectives:
- Act in accordance with CFP Board’s fiduciary duty.
- Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a client.
- Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest.
- Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP professionals.
- Apply the Practice Standards when providing financial planning.
- Level of Complexity: Intermediate