- Thursday Jul 12, 2018
- Start Time: 8:30AM
- End Time: 11:00AM
- Rivers Club, One Oxford Center, 301 Grant Street, downtown Pittsburgh
Click here to register.
Join us on Thursday, July 12th as we hear how best to “WOW” our client base. Providing excellence customer service to our clients leads to long lasting client relationships and allows for more referrals. We will also discuss whether we should charge or not to charge for financial planning services. Both presentations are in webinar format. At the end of each discussion we will have time for a group discussion to share ideas that have worked or not worked in each of our practices.
Drive Extreme Client Loyalty by Expressing Gratitude through WOW
Join Dr. John Evans, executive director of Janus Henderson Labs™ professional development team, to learn how to drive extreme client loyalty through a strategic approach to gratitude. Research conducted by Janus Henderson Investors with more than 300 financial advisers showed an average of $30 million more in funds than advisers using an ad hoc approach. Organic growth is not easy, but the Janus Henderson experts have built a program designed to help advisers develop, execute and maximize road plans to meet growth targets. Join us in this interactive, unique discussion that will empower you in:
• Developing strategies to organically grow your business
• Gaining client loyalty through The Art of Wow – Going Beyond Client Expectations
• Fueling your team for dynamic new client acquisition in 2018/2019 and beyond
To Charge or Not to Charge
Have you been wondering how you should be compensated for your financial planning services? Join Kevin Hughes, (via webinar) executive vice president at Enterprise Sales, to learn insights into how your peers are charging for their services based on new research conducted by PIEtech (the creator of MoneyGuidePro).
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the pros and cons of charging for financial planning
• Identify best practices to grow revenue, develop stronger client relationships, and comply with DOL Best Interest Standards
• Understand current fee structures used to charge for financial planning