Post job openings or find potential candidates. This online Career Center is a free benefit for FPA members.
Non-Members – Any non-FPA member will be invoiced prior to the job posting going live on the website. The following rates will apply.
- $50 – 30 day post
- $75 – 60 day post
- $100 – 90 day post
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request your job posting.
Wealth Advisor – LPL Financial
Wealth Advisors are an integral part of Texas Legacy Wealth Management. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team in this capacity. A successful candidate will display a high degree of professionalism, have strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrate an ability to engage both prospective and existing clients. This person will assume the responsibility of assisting the firm’s clients with financial planning and wealth management in order to help clients pursue their stated goals.
We compensate all Wealth Advisors with a base salary plus a bonus model that rewards individuals that can manage objectives and service goals. We also offer a 100% Employer paid Employee Health Insurance Plan and a Company Matched 401k Profit Sharing Plan. Full Detail of other benefits offered at Texas Legacy Wealth Management is available upon request. The Wealth Advisor will be a registered representative with LPL Financial.
If you want to be recognized for your ability to deliver efficient, professional service to wealth management clients, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities & Activities:
– Develops, services, and delivers financial planning to clients and prospective clients
– Assists in research
– Follows up on firm-generated leads
– Assists other wealth advisors as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
– A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– A burning desire to succeed
– A thick skin
– An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle stress
– Previous sales and/or service experience
– FINRA Series 7, 63, and Series 65 or 66 registrations
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA / SIPC. Investment advice offered through Texas Legacy Wealth Management, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
Client Centric Wealth Management is seeking a para-planner. Our practice as grown where we’d like to continue to give our clients consigner level service with carefully updated plans and solutions.
This para-planner would work directly with me, the founding, managing member of Client Centric Wealth Management.
We enjoy a well-established business with an enjoyable clientele. I am reaching the point where I’d like to keep a high standard of service while growing and maintaining a proper work/life balance. I believe you’ll find me to be a good mentor, reachable and appreciative while still demanding of excellent work and throughput.
This is not a sales positon. It will be a competitive base with meaningful bonuses.
Duties would include:
- Plans updates, risk analysis, planning follow ups, client meeting material preparation.
- Assisting in market development of additional client services.
Having a Series 7 licenses is desirable. This position could be a trading backup.
CFP designation is desirable.
Industry experiences is necessary. Could be a quick start with two to four years’ experience or a seasoned veteran who just doesn’t want to be on the front lines or under the stress so many larger firms have.
This could be a full time or heavy part time positon. Some remote work could be acceptable. If you’re in a life point where you’d like some meaningful professional work but not want the full 40 hour week, for the right person this could be ideal.
Although we’re not looking for a “producer”; if you’d prefer to be part of a team and can do the analytical support, let’s visit.
South Texas Money Management, Ltd. (“STMM”) is a registered investment adviser and was founded in late 2000 by Jeanie Wyatt, CFA. South Texas Money Management manages approximately $2.8 billion in assets under management (as of 03/31/2015) and offers investment advisory services to individuals, trusts, estates, employee benefits plans, and endowments. STMM has offices in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Houston and Corpus Christi to serve our clients.
Job Title: Investment Advisor
The Investment Advisor (IA) is responsible for ensuring clients receive a high level of touch and an excellent STMM client experience. IAs are responsible for client communication to include face-to-face meetings, emails and phone calls, and ensuring client requests are being fulfilled and followed up on. IAs do not make investment decisions related to the investment of the account, but instead work with the Portfolio Management group to ensure accounts are invested according to asset allocation and risk tolerance. This position reports to the Managing Director and Senior Investment Advisor in San Antonio.
- Client relationship management
- Provide strong customer service and client experience to all clients.
- Communicate with clients in the form of regular portfolio meetings to go over the client’s portfolio and performance, and through phone calls and email.
- Schedule meetings and prepare appropriate documents.
- Respond to client requests and ensure requests are being fulfilled.
- Ensure each client under the IAs responsibility is being regularly touched and are signed up to receive STMMs mailings.
- Prepare and present to current clients and/or prospects and educate them on STMMs investment process and philosophy.
- Meet with clients/prospects to conduct a risk assessment to determine if STMMs products are a fit for their investment needs.
- Ensure open “opportunities” assigned to the IA are being followed up on to ensure a high close rate
- Input opportunities and other data related to clients/prospects are entered into Satuit (CRM).
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university. 5+ years of experience in client relationship management. Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong understanding of investment advisory customer and market dynamics. Demonstrated proficiency with all MS Office products. Series 65 license or CFP required. Salary: base salary plus incentive comp.